Thursday, March 14, 2013

food.

I love to cook. My only problem is I have no idea what to cook. I always ask Luke what he wants for dinner but most of the time he tells me to decide. Until this week, I asked what he wanted for dinner and he told me he really wanted Indian, the only problem was the closest Indian restaurant was three hours away. So I decided to try it myself. I goggled how to make tikka masala, it was pretty easy so I went on Pinterest to see what else I could try to make and I found loads of new foods! I decided that I would try something different every day this week. 

 Monday:(Indian) Tikka Masala
 white and Indian rice with naan bread 

Luke made Indian on his mission so he decided to take control
 Tuesday:(Greek) Gyro
Wednesday: (Mexican) Chicken taco rice & Beans
there was a two for one deal at Gringos so we went out for Mexican 

Thursday: (Japanese) sushi
California rolls 

  I didn't think the grocery stores in Rexburg would have everything I needed to make all these different foods but sure enough they did. I love that we live in a world with an ethnic isle in the grocery store!
  
cheers from the walkers 
xxx

1 comment: