Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Proud To Call Her My Sister


 Jaime has played soccer sense she was six yeas old, and if you ask me all those years have payed off! I love watching jaime play soccer! I must say, I am her biggest fan!!! A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to cheer her on in her last Utah Valley University soccer game. It was a perfect end to her amazing career. UVU won Great West Conference Tournament! Jaime won player of the year!!!!!! no shocker there! What can she do she was born to win ;) she set the record for the most assists in a single game! I am a very proud sister!!!! Look out team USA here comes Jaime lyons ready to play. Congratulations Jaime and UVU!  I love you jg:)










her career isn't over...
she is on our ward team (we are going to kick butt)!



I love you Jaime thank you for being such a great soccer player :) You are such a hard worker and your hard work has paid off! #mysisteriscoolerthanyoursister

thanks for reading 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Rachel!! I just nominated you for an award! Go to my blog to check it out:

    rydiaries.blogspot.com

    Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete