Thursday, December 6, 2012

Concert Goers

Work work work is all Luke and I seem to do these days. Last week Luke decided we should stop working and become avid concert goers. His absolute favorite band is Yellowcard, he and his brother, Jakob, have been fans for years! So when he heard  they were playing in Salt Lake he purchased tickets right away! usually Luke goes to concerts with his brother but since his brother is serving a mission in Estonia, he was stuck with me! I'm not a big Yellowcard fan but I admit it had such a good time! it was a new experience for me, crowd surfers, people jumping all over the place, shoving us to get to the front, and the worst part was this couple that had no sense of dignity! they were ALL over each other  it was disgusting .. but Yellowcard were so entertaining! Luke knew every word to their songs, we would dance and rock out to the music it was so fun!! Maybe once Christmas season is over we might have to listen to Yellowcard more often! 



Luke also bought tickets to go see the Killers two nights later (I was deaf for days). Brandon Flowers was so talented and entertaining! They had an amazing light show throughout the concert! I actually knew most of their songs. We were dancing and singing all night! I am a Killers fan... 



Thank you Derek for joining us for a fun weekend!
Thanks for reading! 
love the Walkers
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment